JEMIMA SAYS NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS: CELEBRATING BEAUTY, MAKEUP AND SELF-WORTH.

06:16 JAFE MALIBENEKE 0 Comments

Jemima Joshua was born in Dodoma and grew up in Kagera where she completed her early years of schooling. With a determined personality, Jemima attended University at the Tanzania Research and Career Development Institute (TRACDI) in Dodoma where she studied a degree in Community Development.  
What does your typical day look like?
When I wake up in the morning, the very first thing I do is pray and thank God for protecting me the whole night. After that, I do a little exercise before I eat my breakfast and complete the day’s work.
What does beauty mean to you?
Beauty is something that makes someone look good. It doesn’t matter if you are young or old; everyone has his or her own beauty!
If you were given a chance to use LuvTouch Manjano products, which ones would you use and why?
I would definitely choose the LuvTouch Manjano Foundation if I were given a chance to use their products. I like the foundation because it looks nice and you only need a little at a time. With LuvTouch Manjano’s foundation a little really goes a long way. I also like their foundation because it doesn’t change the color of my skin or make me look pale. Which is different from many foundations in the market.
What Advice do you have for girls and young women?
To my fellow young girls and women, especially those who feel like giving up, my advice to them would be to never give up. Nothing happens by chance. You have to work hard! There are many opportunities if you look for them. You can get funding, grants, scholarships and many things. If you can’t seem to find employment, find something that you are interested or like to do. Maybe you are interested in the hair, beauty and cosmetics industry, or you would like to start a business, then do those things. Giving up is not an option. Also, don’t be afraid to start small. When you start small, you have room to grow and at the end of the day you can be very successful.

0 comments: