MARIAM SAYS PERSONAL CLEANLINESS IS PART OF BEING BEAUTIFUL: CELEBRATING BEAUTY,MAKEUP AND SELF-WORTH

00:12 JAFE MALIBENEKE 0 Comments

If you happen to meet this woman in person, you would agree with me that she is a really charming lady. She has a capturing and welcoming smile that welcomes you to be comfortable around her. Meet Mariam Hassan, born in Mwanza and currently living in Dar es Salaam. She is a proud mom of three kids, one girl and 2 boys. She is a senior bank officer working at CRDB bank. She holds a Masters degree, a CPA (a certified public accountant).
What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
My biggest accomplishment so far is my children, I love them so much, and their father of course (laughter). I’m also proud that my husband and I will soon be able to own our own house; we are still building it and hope to be finished in a year or two. I can’t be more proud and thankful for this accomplishment.
What does beauty mean to you?
To me beauty is about cleanliness. Looking good, feeling good, being presentable and confident in your own skin. I find someone beautiful once I see them clean and don’t have body odour that offends others. Keeping clean clothing and looking good is all what I feel beauty is about not only having a beautiful face but having dingy clothing and bad smell. What I understand about beauty is the smartness. How you look and present yourself.
If you where given a chance to use LuvTouch manjano products, which ones would you use and why?
I’m a fan and supporter of all of the LuvTouch products, but mostly I love the oil-free foundation. And the lipstick is really nice off course. These are the ones I prefer using often times. However, I have used the LuvTouch Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap and powder too and I enjoy all of them. 

What advice can you give to girls and young women?
Girls should never give up in life, they should always strive to get knowledge of different things that they like to involve themselves in so that they can go higher in life. They should also try to be content in what they have and earn. Not to be greedy or demand things they can not afford. Once a young girls starts a habit of spending more than what they have or need, they are prone into falling into unethical behaviors. What is most important is to never give up in their dreams and work hard to attain them.

0 comments: