BABRA SAYS COMPLETING YOUR STUDIES NEEDS HARD WORK: CELEBRATING BEAUTY,MAKEUP AND SELF-WORTH

03:53 JAFE MALIBENEKE 0 Comments

Meet the beautiful Kenyan Babra Wanjiru Ndiba ; she says her extrovert nature has allowed her to meet and socialize with a lot of people, explore and do different things that bring joy to her life. She enjoys sports and is a good tennis player. She just finished her college degree at the Kenyatta University in Kenya and is currently working at the Kenya High Commission in Dar es Salaam.
What does your typical day look like?
I get up in the morning, have breakfast, and go to work. In the evening when I come back, I usually do my workout routine, have dinner and then end the day with some quality family time.
 What are the challenges you have faced to get to where you are right now?
Firstly I would say its not easy being a student; there are so many obstacles in the way, friends, family and sometimes to manage your finances.  So basically you just have to try harder because at college things are very expensive and you have a fixed allowance to cater for all your student requirements. The main thing is that you have to focus on the goal, it doesn’t matter what you are facing along the way, as long as you aim to get to where you want to get then never give up.
What can you say is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
At this point I would consider my college degree as one of my greatest achievement in my life. I think being able to live alone at campus without my family for 3 years and be able to discipline myself is a great achievement. Many young girls and boys drop out from college due to different circumstances. So being able to finish studies trust me it’s not easy, it is such a relief. And then there is the obvious one, getting my first job and able to buy the things I need and I want is quite fulfilling.
What does beauty mean to you?
Basically to me beauty is the physical appearance, how a person looks in general. We now live in a world where everyday we are bombarded with what is beauty in videos, television, movies, magazines and strong messages about physical attractiveness to the point that influences certain traits of physical beauty.
How do you feel about make up and the controversy behind it?
In my opinion, I think people should just do what pleases them. At the end of the day we have to appreciate, beauty is an art, make up itself is very artistic and it’s not easy to get a makeover with makeup and look great. So I wouldn’t judge if anyone chose to use make up or stay natural. Personally I use little makeup on certain occasions.
If you where given a chance to use LuvTouch Manjano products, which ones would you use and why?
I have had the opportunity before of using use the LuvTouch Moisturizing Lipstick and the Oil-free foundation, I like the lipstick so much because it softens my lips, it lasts longer and glides smooth on application. I also love the fact that you can use the foundation for both day and night look, and it lasts long. So these would be the ones I would love to use again.
What advice do you have for girls and young women?
Well my advice will be that we all have to do what we have to do. It doesn’t matter what you’re going through, or how you are going to overcome it, just always remember that you need to get there, your dream is waiting. A journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step. 

0 comments: